Rocky View County’s Enforcement Services administers a number of permits. The non-refundable fee for all permit applications is $250. Please refer to the information below to obtain the appropriate permits.

Concert Permit

A Concert Permit is required for gatherings of any type where 1,500 or more people will be in attendance. Concert Permit applications must be submitted 60 days in advance of the event.

Road Usage Permits

A Road Usage Permit is required for foot or bicycle races and any type of road rally. Road Usage Permit applications should be submitted 6-8 weeks prior to the event.

Film Permits

A Film Permit is required where film activities and/or set up will impact County roads.

Application Process

In some cases, applicants may be required to contact the Rocky View County Fire or Building Services sections to receive authorization for their permit application. Completed applications will be reviewed and if approved, a permit will be issued.


Enforcement Services
T: 403.230.1401
F: 403.230.7091

A Community Peace Officer is available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Please call 403.230.1401.

Call 911 for immediate emergency assistance such as fire, ambulance and police services.

Building & Development Permits

Building & Development permits are handled by the Building Services and Planning & Development departments. For information on those permits and processes, please see:

Report an Issue

Use the Report an Issue form to notify us about stray livestock, lost & found pets, unsightly premises, traffic-related concerns, or other issues related to bylaw enforcement.