You can use this form to notify Enforcement Services about bylaw infractions, lost & found pets, unsightly premises, traffic-related concerns, or other issues related to bylaw enforcement.

Please visit the Bylaw Complaints page for more information on the reporting and complaints process.

Your Information


Incident Information




Enforcement Services
T: 403.230.1401
F: 403.230.7091

A Community Peace Officer is available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Please call 403.230.1401.

Call 911 for immediate emergency assistance such as fire, ambulance and police services.

Weeds & Pests

Use the Agricultural Services report form to notify us about weeds, pests, or other agricultural-related problems in the county.

Report Road Issues

Use the Report a Road Issue form to notify us about issues or problems affecting County roads.