For medical emergencies, Rocky View County is served by ground ambulances operated by Alberta Health Services. Medical services can be accessed by calling 9-1-1.
The nearest acute care hospitals with emergency services are:
Rocky View also has a range of other medical services throughout the county and in bordering cities/towns:
- Airdrie Regional Health Centre
604 Main Street S, Airdrie
Provides care to those with urgent, but non-life-threatening health concerns requiring same-day treatment.
- Chestermere Medical Services
- Langdon Medical Clinic
106, 355 Centre Street NW, Langdon
Services include a family practice, a women’s health clinic and walk-in service. The clinic has a psychotherapist and a message therapist available.
Other health services available in Calgary include:
- medical clinics and medical laboratories
- dentists, chiropractors, optometrists, physiotherapists
- home-based health services
- health clinics