Does your not-for-profit group have an idea to make Rocky View County a better place? We have up to $5,000 through our Community Benefit Initiative Grant Program that could help support your group in bringing your idea to life.
Until June 1, Rocky View County is accepting applications for funding in five distinct grant categories: Heritage Awareness, Volunteer Development, Culture & Events, Community Beautification, and Cultivating Communities. All not-for-profit groups who meet the application requirements are welcome to apply. For more information on grant categories and eligibility, please view the County’s Community Benefit Initiatives General Grant Policy 321 (PDF).
Applications are due no later than 4 p.m. on June 1st. For inquiries, please contact Susan de Caen at 403-520-1658 or email@example.com.
The maximum yearly grant available to any single community organization is $5,000. Grant payments made under this program are one-time in nature and applicants must re-apply for funding each year.
- Be a not-for-profit group or community organization;
- Provide a service that is open to the public and benefits Rocky View County residents; and
- Have not received funding from any of the County's other grant programs in the past 12 months (July 1 - June 30).
Applicants must also provide:
Application Review Process and Timelines
- June 1 (4 p.m.): Cut-off date for grant requests.
- June: All requests will be reviewed by the County Administrative Selection Committee, and applicants will be advised of the Committee’s decision no later than July 1.